- These specials are not for newborns under eight (8) weeks old.
- Sessions are intended for 5 people or less. There is now an option for a PLUS ONE for an additional fee (see pricing page), you can select this option when booking. This means, if you bring a 7th, they are there to help and will not be in ANY photos. Bring a 6th you did not pay for and they are not in photos. Helpers are awesome. Please don’t ask for your helper to be in a photo and make it awkward for all of us.
- Dogs are not allowed unless noted otherwise on the scheduling page. Some sites do not allow them and other sites are not good for our four legged friends.
- It is not allowed to book two mini shoot appointments back to back OR combine mini shoots with another family to get extended family photos, that is a small group session . IF there is confusion, please email and ask before you book. Should you force this issue and bring more than 5 or the plus one option, you will need to either (a) pay the full upgrade fee for a Hey Jude package (price sheet), still only 20 minutes and your photo edits will be delayed, (b) choose 5 and continue your mini shoot, (c) forfeit your session time, no refund or exchange.
Terms & Conditions:
- Sessions are non refundable.
- All weather shoots unless there is severe wind, snow, or rain… cancellation sent by me via email or text the morning of our shoot. Be sure I have your current cell number and an email address you can check from home. (more detail below).
- Shoot times are 20 minutes maximum (they can be less sometimes, don’t freak out). I do not shoot continuously for 20 minutes. At the end of your session, please do not ask for one more shot. If you need more time please book a full portrait session.
- 2 week turnaround time is typical. Your session must be before December 6th to get your images back for in time for the Christmas holiday (unless otherwise noted on the booking page).
- Printing: If you do not print with Rendition Studios, I can not help with ANY printing related work.
- Editing and Archiving: I do not save original files from mini shoots and there are no additional edits or processing changes (color or BW, or style) available for mini shoots. It does not matter how much I like you. Should you want that freedom, check out a portrait session and you can go nuts with additional edits. For mini shoots, what you see online is what you get. Expect to see a mix of color and black and white images in your online gallery.
Weather/Rendition Studios Cancellation: Should the day be overcast and cold, the shoot is still a go (this is great for lighting). The only reasons I will cancel are severe wind, ongoing snow or rain ~ plan to be there no matter what. If there is questionable weather please check your email in the morning, if there is no email from me assume we are still shooting. Make sure I have your cell phone number in case of a last minute cancellation. Fast moving storms happen on occasion and I have to cancel while on site. In that instance I will text you and follow up later with an email.
Client Cancellations: No refunds or credits for future shoots. If you need to cancel after your fee has been paid, regardless of the reason (sickness, etc.), your money is not refunded and is not put to another, future photoshoot. These sessions fill up fast and the time was held for you. The best thing you can do is send someone else in your place and try another time 🙂
Can I change my Mini Shoot to a Small Group Session? If you have booked a Mini Shoot and have read over the terms and conditions… and would prefer to switch to a Portrait session, give me a call (a week or more before your mini shoot day and time) and we can credit your payment towards a future Small Group Session. These must be booked and completed within 4-6 weeks of your initial mini shoot date or you will lose your full payment. For more information on the difference between a Mini Shoot and a Small Group Session, click here and read on.
Booking: Click here to book your mini shoot (CLOSED/2020)