Senior Portrait and Headshot Photography ($300)
A session, just for you. There will be a mix of angles, perspectives and backgrounds shot on-site, none in studio. Great for updating a dating profile or business headshot. No limit on outfit changes, only limited by time. Click popup for booking,and see the senior portrait page to learn more about outfits, school submission and scheduling.
- 10 digital images
- 1 person
- Up to one hour session time
- Direct Download (does not include a disc or drive)
- Online Image Gallery and Slideshow
- A mix of color, black and white, and artistically styled digital JPG images. Photographer chosen editing (includes: exposure, tone, crop and color adjustments – limited photoshop).
- Online Professional Photography Products from the Rendition Studios Store.
- Location of your choosing, I am also happy to suggest great spots. Travel fee applies 20 miles from my office in Mayfair, Denver 80220.
- Please give 24 hours notice when rescheduling.
- USB or DVD backup. $50
- Retouching. $2/minute. Available for 14 days after you receive your session images.
- Travel. 20 miles from me is included. $2/mile after that, billed round trip.
- Additional Time. $400/hour
Senior Portrait Breakdown
Senior Portrait Requirements are different from school to school, year to year. As long as you are not obligated to be in front of a plain, studio backgrounds, I am your photographer. To start, we find a date and time that work, then we discuss a location that reflects your senior. Either bring or email me your school requirements worksheet. At the session I will aim to give you a mix of images that meet the specifications as well as some more fun, candid and contextual shots. Feel free to bring an additional outfit or two. A formal and more casual look are advised. Avoid graphic T Shirts, ripped clothing, worn shoes. Family is welcome to jump in to a few shots.
Location: There is no travel fee if you stay within 20 miles of Rendition Studios (where there are some pretty unique and gorgeous sites). That being said, if you have a spot in mind that is farther out, let’s do it, just be prepared for the travel charge, payable on shoot day.
Timing: Most senior portrait shoots last 30-40 minutes, you have up to an hour. Session time should mostly focus on your senior but if the family would like to jump into a few shots at the very end, we can work that in. Let me know in advance so I can plan for it. Turn around times are typically 2 weeks (longer with additional retouching) so the sooner you get booked, the better.
Booking: Schedule your session a few weeks (or months) in advance. Ideally it is at least a month before your photos are due so you have time to pick out the shot you would like to submit and get it retouched. You can not split your senior session with another senior. You can book one back to back session times with a friend and combine time if you like (both sessions will be the full fee).
School Submission: You are responsible for finding out the school’s requirements and passing them along to your photographer before the photography session begins. Additional retouching for the ONE image you are sending to the school is included in the price. When you see your online gallery you can pick that shot, let me know and I will edit the file and send it back directly. It will take 5-7 days for me to edit and turn that image around to you (via email or dropbox). After that, you are responsible for submitting the image file to the school.